By Cynthia Rensink
Everlasting Elegant Wedding
10. We save you time! Your time is valuable. On average a wedding takes at least 1200 hours to plan start to finish. How many hours do you and your fiancé have left in your day after working your full-time job? With a planner, your wedding becomes their full-time job, dedicated to making your day special.
9. We offer advice and guidance! There are many vendors who offer many different options with their packages. Since this is the planner’s job, we will look at the whole picture of your “wedding day” to make sure that the right vendor and the right package are selected.
8. We save you money! We have established relationships with many different vendors who will “work with us” to ensure you stay on budget. Some will even offer you a discount because of our referral.
7. We organize your entire event! From choosing your save-the-date cards and invitations to the bridal gown, church and reception (venue). We are with you every step of the way.
6. We take your dream and make it a reality! With countless options available for your decorations and style, your planner can help you narrow down an option that will be cost-effective and fit within your budget while still giving you your dream wedding.
5. We bond your puzzle pieces (vendors) together! With the countless hours and money that is spent in planning a wedding, we will make sure that every puzzle piece will fit together smoothly. We make sure there are no missing pieces. On your wedding day, we make sure that all of your puzzle pieces (vendors) will stay on track and in place to make you your beautiful wedding day picture.
4. We manage the manners! There are many ways to plan a wedding, but one thing that is a factor in every wedding is etiquette. Wedding planners have experience and knowledge necessary to advise bride and their family on how to invite guests, on how to deal with difficult family issues, on how to create a processional order at the ceremony, to assign seats at the reception, and when to send thank-you notes, and so on.
3. We provide you with security! Hiring a wedding planner means less risk of something to go wrong or be forgotten. We will make sure that all your bases are covered.
2. We remove the stress! When you have a planner, it is like having a life insurance policy. You can sit back and enjoy the planning of your wedding day knowing that every detail will be covered without disturbing your joy.
1. We provide you with peace-of-mind! We become your wedding day investment broker. Your wedding day is a huge investment in you. There is nothing better than knowing that the investment you made in your wedding day was well worth every hour and dollar spent. We will make sure that your investment will give you many years of joy and happiness so that when you look back at your memories, you will remember that you were not stressed and enjoyed your wedding day to the fullest.
Filed under Wedding Advice, Wedding Planners, Wedding Tips · Tagged with Chicago, Chicago wedding, Chicago Wedding Planner, Chicago wedding vendors, Wedding, Wedding Advice, wedding budget, Wedding Budgeting, wedding checklist, wedding newsletter, Wedding Planning, wedding professionals, Wedding Tips
Become a Fan
Tagscallas Chicago chicago florist Chicago wedding Chicago Wedding Band Chicago Wedding Ceremony Chicago Wedding Entertainment Chicago Wedding Officiant Chicago Wedding Photographer Chicago Wedding Planner Chicago wedding vendors Chicago Wedding Venues custom Decor & Design Flowers hydrangea kio kreations orchids peonies ranunculus real chicago wedding roses tulips Wedding Wedding Advice Wedding Beauty wedding budget Wedding Budgeting Wedding Ceremony wedding checklist wedding DIY Wedding Entertainment wedding flowers Wedding Invitations wedding newsletter wedding officiant Wedding Photographer Wedding Photography Wedding Planners Wedding Planning wedding professionals Wedding Tips Wedding Transportation Wedding Trends Wedding Venues