Having a good skincare regimen is important to keep your skin looking great everyday but you especially want to make sure that your skin is perfect for your wedding day. Figure out your skincare regimen at least 6 months before the wedding date so you are not trying new products on your skin as the day comes closer. Read more
by Cynthia Sally
1. Facials – not only are they relaxing, they will help to replenish the skin as well.
2. Body Salt Scrub – get rid of your dry skin, you don’t want ashy elbows on your wedding day.
3. Hot Stone Massage – you deserve it!
4. Seaweed Body Wrap – it might take some inches off.
5. Pedicure – make sure you are beautiful from head to toe!
6. Manicure – he needs to put that beautiful ring on a pretty hand.
7. Spray Tan – much better for your skin than a tanning bed to give you a radiant glow.
8. Eyelash Extensions – longer eyelashes look great in pictures
9. Hair Mask – moisturize your locks
10. Eye Revitalizing Treatment – brighten up the eye area
By Cynthia Sally
The Benefits of Airbrush
Airbrush makeup has significant benefits on your wedding day. Not only does airbrushing look flawless on the skin, but the application is so airy and gentle that once it is set, the make up is sweatproof and waterproof, easily lasting all day and night. Read more